Gamescom Information: The Legend of Zelda – The Wind Waker HD
Some new and interesting information on “The Legend of Zelda the Wind Waker HD” has been revealed during Gamescom 2013. There looks to be quite a few changes and all seem to be for the better, the most interesting thing though is that it looks to be that you can play through the entire game in first person.
- Triforce quest – the five Triforce pieces can now be grabbed directly
- Only the remaining three require translated charts instead of eight
- Hero Mode available from the start
- Picto Box has been upgraded
- Upgraded camera could still be used to snap photos of unsuspecting villagers or enemies
- Pictures can go up on Miiverse
- Link can also take funny self-photographs
- Switch between happy, sad, and surprised emotions
- Get the Swift Sail at the auction house after completion of the first dungeon
- No alert via an in-game prompt to signal the special sails availability
- No longer possible to accidentally skip Tingle’s island, as the developers have inserted an introduction to the quirky character into the main quest
- Enhanced first-person camera
- Can now have full movement in that perspective
- Can travel through hallways and shoot arrows like you’re in a FPS
What do you think about these changes? What do you think about the first person mode?
Posted on August 22, 2013, in Gamescom, Nintendo, Wii U and tagged Featured, Game, Gamescom, Legend, nintendo, The Wind Waker HD, Video Game, Wii U, Zelda. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Gamescom Information: The Legend of Zelda – The Wind Waker HD.