Loads of Animal Crossing Jump Out Details
There is quite few details that a NeoGaf member has so helpfully translated for all of us cannot read Japanese you can check out all the details after the jump.
- Can place a Reset Management Center. Mr. Resetti will appear after you have placed this on the map.
- Return of Don Resetti.
- Brewster’s Coffee Shop is separate and you can build it. If you go there a lot you can begin a ‘part-time job’.
- Can drink coffee outside.
- Can build two types of Police Stations. The police officer will vary by the type you choose.
- New Villager: Hamsuke, a hamster, born May 30th. Brisk personality.
- New Villager: Brittany, a pig, born November 14th. Mature personality.
- New Villager: Anthony, a horse, born May 22. Smug Personality.
- New Personality: Smug; talks indirectly but acts like a gentleman. Pure, so you can’t hate them.
- New Villager: Takoya, an octopus, born March 8th. Shaped like takoyaki. Carefree personality.
- New Villager: Frappe, a penguin, born February 22nd, lively personality.
- Lyle now works for the Happy Home Academy.
- Picnics available (blanket, chairs, picnic basket)
- New flowers.
- Return of cherry blossoms.
- Can eat ice-cream cones.
- Seen planting the tree seen on the box art. This is your first act as Mayor. It will grow as your city does.
- Can build camping grounds, bridges, wells, jungle gyms, benches, and those face-hole photograph things.
- Receive donations from villagers and even other players to fund the building.
- Clothing types: Tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, socks, hats, accessories.
- New Villager: Doremi, deer, born March 26
- New Villager: Sunairu, gorilla, born December 5th
- New Villager: Hajime, elephant, born September 7th
- Flower Shop: Owned by Reiji, sells seeds for flowers, tree saplings, gardening tools, house plants. Open 10:00~8:00PM. He’s a sloth, and lazy, so he may sometimes not be in the shop.
- Museum: Open 24 hours. Will have ‘planned exhibitions’ of items outside those which you give them. Also a Museum Shop run by Blather’s little sister.
- Able Sisters: 8:00~9:00PM. Contains an accessory corner now.
- Nook Housing: 10:00~8:00PM, parts to decorate your house change every day. Run by Tom Nook.
- Speck Shop: Appears to be taking the place of Tom Nook’s old shop, run by twin tanookis. Sells daily goods like cups for your house. Open 8AM~10PM, Starts of small and grows. Opening hours vary by type.
- Shank the Skunk runs a shoe store, Lisa the llama runs the recycle shop.
- Start the game off in a tent.
- Bunnie, Chevre, Peanut return as villagers.
Sounding pretty good eh? I think this is shaping up to be the best AC yet.
Posted on September 21, 2012, in Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS and tagged 3DS, Animal, Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing Jump Out, Crossing, Details, gaming, Jump, Jump Out, nintendo, Nintendo 3DS, Out. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Loads of Animal Crossing Jump Out Details.